I used the brand new December main and embellishment kits from Citrus Twist Kits (available here). The Basic Grey alphas and the flair were added from my stash.
My design was inspired by this Page Drafts sketch that I have saved for over two years!
Thank you for stopping by! Share your favorite bookstore with me so that I can add it to my list ;)



Wow! That must have been a hard place to leave. It looks incredible. How long were you in there for?!
ReplyDeleteI find bookshops fascinating too and can't resist browsing whenever I get the opportunity. This one must be the most fabulous one I've ever seen and would love to visit it personally but your lovely scrap page will have to suffice for now :) I like the combination of papers and embellishments you've chosen to use for your layout - just beautiful. Elizabeth xx
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhh I wanna visit that book store!! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the photos and how you used the dress form!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat store does look amazing. I really like your page, especially the title work.
ReplyDeleteWow, that does look like an amazing store! I can totally see how it could have inspired J.K.!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout, Nathalie! Your work is always so inspiring!
Now there's a shop i'd like to visit. The sketch was meant for you..that's why you saved it for so long ...super layout x
ReplyDelete