Pages

January 23, 2015

Baby Love banner

Hello Friday! A quick stop to share a little Pinterest inspired gift that I just made for a friend expecting a baby boy in a few months: nathalie_lovebabybanner_SCjan2015
The banner and gift bag were created with the exclusive papers from the Scraptastic Club January Sweater Weather kit + add-on and inspired by this project by Pearl Lui that I had pinned a long long time ago! Everything was hand-cut with printed letters as templates.

Have a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with a new page from the same kits so make sure to stop by! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo cute! I love love love how you used the stroller for the "O"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I've been reading backwards on a bit of a catch up after being away and this little gift bag is the one which made me stop and say - lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!