Pages

January 14, 2015

CHA 2015

If you're reading this, you are very likely a scrapbooker, therefore you probably already know that the biggest scrapbooking show, the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) show was this past weekend in Anaheim. I spent the whole day Saturday looking at all the pretty new products coming out in the following months, like:
Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine collection
One of my favorites: Shimelle's booth and her True Stories collection
The Crate Paper booth is always so pretty! Here is Maggie Holmes side of it
and the Crate Paper Journey collection
One of my favorite collections seen at CHA was the Crate Paper Craft Market collection and guess what? I didn't even take a photo of it! :P

 Loved these enamel words from the Chickaniddy Craft Yippee collection!
 I also really liked the new Soup Staples III from Jellybean Soup, lots of great neutral papers in it, as seen in these cards
Pink Paislee has one of the best travel collections I have seen there, the Atlas collection 
and finally I really liked the I Am collection from Simple Stories
A couple of other things that totally caught my eye was this amazing wall in the Prima booth
and this globe in the My Mind's Eye booth that I would love to have! :P
Finally, one of the busiest booth was Heidi Swapp's where you could try out the new Minc foil machine. Here's what I got to take home:
This was my second time going to CHA and even though it is SO much fun to see all the new products, it is reconnecting with people and meeting new ones in real life that is the best part at the end of the day. 

PS: You can see more photos taken at the show on my Instagram account: anounceofcreativity.

Now back to our regular programing :)

8 comments:

  1. So much fun!!! I promised myself that next year I am going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK!! How FUN!! LOVING the photos!! I am hoping to make it back next year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci d'avoir joué au Tintin reporter pour nous Nathalie!
    C'était extra ;)
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get my hands on some of these. All look awsome x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so exciting. Oh, to live a bit closer! Out of everything I've seen so far, I'm loving all of the new Crate Paper best of all

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the show through your eyes!!! Awesome new things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink Paislee's Atlas collection ... yum! I would so love to be able to visit CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it looked amazing! I love how we have similar tastes in product! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!