Pages

January 21, 2015

White Christmas and February sneaks

Are some of you still scrapping their Christmas photos? The January "Sweater Weather" kit from Scraptastic was perfect for that! The kit is long gone but the add-on is still available and I used both here:

nathalie_whiteChristmas_SCjan2015

Journaling: "One of the highlights of our Christmas vacation was to wake up on Christmas morning and find that it was snowing :)"
Yes, we really did get a white Christmas and I loved looking at the snow falling and covering the trees (from the inside of course! :P)

Here are some closeups:





For my page design, I was inspired by this sketch from Stuck?! and as you can see, I stayed pretty close to it:

Now before you go, I'll share a few sneaks of the upcoming February kits from Scraptastic:
Counting Stars
It Takes Two
and the February This Life Noted kit

So which one would you get? You'll see next month which one I picked ;) A bientôt!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, love the paint spatters that look like snow and this kit is fabulous with your great wintery photos! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page - the choice of papers and embellishments show off the photos to their best. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the wood grain and the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your snowy winter layout! Love the stitching through the alphas! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un très jolie page, très festive et gourmande meme!
    Bises Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page - who knew red white and wood could dazzle like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! What a perfect Christmas layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and rustic. Great photos too. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Christmas page, love it! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must have been great to wake up to a white Christmas! Your page is sensational Nathalie x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this layout! The stitching and the splatters - WOW! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!