Pages

February 16, 2015

18 Years / Love

Happy Monday! There's a new challenge every Saturday on the Citrus Twist blog called 3 to Inspire and I was the host of the last one. We basically offer you three elements to incorporate into a page or a PL spread in order to hopefully get you inspired!

My three elements are:
      1. Use several types of hearts
      2. Include at least one photo with YOU in it
      3. Use pop/foam dots to create dimension

And here is my interpretation of this challenge created exclusively with the February Main kit "Love Letters":
nathalie_18yearswithbanner_CTKfeb2015

Not counting the Crate Paper Constellation paper, I used two of my favorite elements from the kit: the Dear Lizzy Gold word stickers and the Kiss Kiss Gold Foil Cut Outs.
Some close-ups:
nathalie_18yearscloseup2_CTK2015
nathalie_18yearscloseup_CTKfeb2015
If you follow this blog, you will recognize the photo and the quote I used from a "One Photo & Twenty Words" post (December's). One of the reasons I love this blog même so much is the way you can easily turn it into a scrapbook page!

Thank you for stopping by. If you decide to play along, link me up to your creation!

7 comments:

  1. Je ne peux que TOUT aimer!
    D'abord parce que ta page est magnifique et puis parce que cette photo et citation me parlent.
    Nous ça fera 24 ans cet été, c'est dingue hein?

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. it's a great way to grab some journaling and then all you have to do is concentrate on making a lovely page

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree too - a stunning page Nathalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, you always seem to know just where to place the little bits to make the page shine.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!