Pages

February 20, 2015

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

Hello dear friends! Today is a happy day! First it is Friday and second, I am celebrating my blog's 6th birthday this week! I had no clue when I started that I would still be at it 6 years later, matter of fact I didn't even know that I would still be scrapbooking!

All of you are a bit responsible in a way. I love sharing my craft with you so to keep sharing, I have to keep creating and keep writing about it! :D Thank you, dear friends, for your support, for your kind words and for just continuing to stop by, year after year, week after week, or even post after post!

As a small token of my appreciation, I am offering 6 RAKs (one of each year):


WHAT? 6 randomly chosen people will receive: 25 assorted This Life Noted cards (awesome PL type cards from Scraptastic Club) and 2 sets of Citrus Twist stamps (some have been used once) plus a few embellishments in the mix

WHO? Anybody doing Project Life or interested in it, anybody who makes layouts with PL cards, or anybody who would like this!

HOW? Starting today and until midnight (PST) on Thursday February 26th, leave me a comment below telling me how you follow my blog (Feedly, Blog Loving, dropping by, etc...)

WHERE? Anywhere in the world

WHEN? I will post the winners here next Friday (2/27)

WHY? Because you're the best!

MERCI!

PS: The photo is just an example, everyone will receive a different assortment!

16 comments:

  1. I follow you on Instagram so I can stay up to date on your postings. Congrats on your milestone! Gunslinger1969

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nathalie!!! I follow your blog via Feedly. But I love seeing you on the Citrus Twist blog & on Instagram too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nathalie! Congrats on six years! I always appreciate your inspiration! I follow you on feedly. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I follow on Feedly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowz@! 6 years! Holy smokes! That's a lot of inspiration ;)
    I follow you though blogger... the old fashion way... lol!
    Best wishes and hope to see many more of your creations in the future!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nathalie, has it really been 6 years ..gosh....I've loved every post !! I follow on blogger too.....and Instagram now. Here's to your future posts x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your new posts appear on my Blogger reading list as I know that when I arrive here it means awesome inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Nathalie! I follow you via Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I follow you through Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nathalie, congrats for six years of blogging. I follow you by email cause I can't find you on Bloglovin 😔 and I ask myself why. Maybe you can help me with my "problem"?
    Greetings, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie, I think you can find me there by searching for An ounce of creativity ;)

      Delete
  11. Happy 6th blogiversary!! That's quite a milestone. I follow you through Blogger and/or Inoreader, depending if I'm reading on my desktop or my tablet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on six years of blogging! I love visiting you blog, Nathalie -- you have such a great style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes indeed... Congratulations. I have your blog bookmarked in my favorites on my computer. I really enjoyed seeing your layout from Mt. Woodson, since I drive by there at least once a week! Love your style! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your 6 year birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!