Pages

February 26, 2015

Hurry!...

Good morning friends! A new Sketchy Thursday Challenge is up on the Scraptastic blog today and I am here to share the page I created for it:

nathalie_manliness_SCfeb2015

This was a fun one very much inspired by the "out of their mouth" challenge over on the Scrap The Boys blog.

Supplies: Counting Stars kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club (sold out), red alphas from my stash

And a quick reminder: this is the last day to enter the Blog Anniversary giveaway HERE! I have six packed envelopes to send to the winners who will be chosen tomorrow :)

Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Love that!! Always so fun to capture the not-quite-right things our children say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from the mouths of babes..i have a little book I record the funny things they say in. Super page and I'm off to check out the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites!!!
    Love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this! LOVING that title and loveeeeeee the stars!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, such an awesome page - love the quote :) thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute! Fabulous layout, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous page, love the colours! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...this made me laugh! What a fabulous quote! Great design and use of colour. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trop marrant!
    Très jolie page Nathalie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing quote!!....I love all the stars....and the colours match with the photo..Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! Fabulous page too. Thanks for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great quote! Thanks for sharing at Scrap The Boys!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!