Pages

February 09, 2015

One Photo & Twenty Words

Today, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams.

At the start of the year I joined a photo a day challenge on Instagram. 
Best creative decision in while. *

1/31/2015

PS: I know some might argue that this is more than one photo, 
but I'll argue back that it is one photo of a monthly collage ;)

* You can follow me on Instagram at anounceofcreativity

7 comments:

  1. It's certainly one photo which tells a great story

    ReplyDelete
  2. It counts as one photo ... it just has 31 parts to it! Love the palm tree photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore le concept que tu illustres à merveille!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep... definitely one photo! I choose a series of photos and collaged them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely one photo..looks like. It was a good month! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. how come I did not already followed you on IG? gone to fix that!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!