Pages

April 03, 2015

My Month in Numbers: February 2015

Another month ended and another set of numbers were counted :) Here is my February Month in Numbers spread which I am also sharing on the Scraptastic blog today:

nathalie_februaryinnumbers_SCmar2015


I used my latest This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club (the March kit still available HERE). Each month I concentrate on a combination of colors that I find attractive in the kit and this kit had awesome colors! I also loved the contrasting black elements. Here are some details:
nathalie_februaryinnumberscloseup_SCmar2015
"February" stamp included in the kit (with all the other month as well)

February went by fast, a lot of soccer playing happened and more Instagramming for me ;) I also received some exciting news from Pink Paislee!

☛ My Month In Numbers is an original idea by Julie Kirk that I have decided to use to document our lives through the year "a la Project Life" (minus the page protectors). You can view all the previous pages here. And you can see all the participants' entries on the Month in Numbers Pinterest board.

5 comments:

  1. Goodness, well done on the designing invite from Pink Paislee! I like how you have used the filler cards and I love the Take Photographs button. Do you actually use a typewriter for your text?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! LOVING the pastels!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great numbers and a great record of them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty pages -- you've used those elements to max effect. I just came from Jenny's pages, that kit is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely page for the album Nathalie. I like the way there are several areas without photos, the embellishments and designs work really well in between. And the square photos look great.

    I've popped you on the board now: https://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Thanks for joining me with your numbers - have a lovely June.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!