Pages

April 09, 2015

One Photo & Twenty Words

Today, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams.

Glad I started reading again, 
glad it was about cherishing the tiny beautiful things 
and being "a warrior for love".

March 2015

13 comments:

  1. love Cheryl Strayed so much <3 Have you read Wild? it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a few people recommend this book. I may have to search it out of my local library!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll be adding this to my lists of reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good book. I started Wild, but couldn't get into it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers. My friend leant me her copy of Wild, but I haven't started it yet. I'm intrigued as to why washing lines are prohibited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh sounds like a great book recommendation. Will hve to look it out
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are stunning! The no washing line thing seems to be an American thing ~ my sister's in TX and she's not allowed one either. Mind you, in the Texan humidity, nothing would ever dry ... more of a gentle steam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the perspective on the flowers and feet. A lovely twenty words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely twenty words and your book looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely flowers - they go with your words quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!