Pages

May 02, 2015

My Month in Numbers: March 2015

Happy "International Scrapbooking Day" to you because if you stop by here, chances are you play with paper too! ;) I hope you'll take some time this weekend to create something! I know I will!

For today, I would like to share my new Month in Numbers page for March:

nathalie_Marchinnumbers_TLNapril2015
Supplies: Scraptastic Club April This Life Noted kit (still available for purchase HERE), background card stock from my stash
Here's a closeup:nathalie_Marchinnumberscloseup_TLNapril2015
First and foremost, I was completely drawn by the yellow cards in this kit! They look fabulous paired with gray and pastel elements. I also really like the vellum pieces that I used here and there. In the end everything mixes very well for a Spring page!

March was a pretty typical month with a few outings, with school, with family and with friends.

☛ My Month In Numbers is an original idea by Julie Kirk that I have decided to use to document our lives through the year "a la Project Life" (minus the page protectors). You can view all the previous pages here. And you can see all the participants' entries on the Month in Numbers Pinterest board.

Oh and since the full reveal was yesterday, take a look at the new This Life Noted kit for this month:
I love those little houses!!! Go pick yours up at ScraptasticClub.com!

A bientôt!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun page, love the colors and that felt bow is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING the photos and YAY for Cirque de Soliel!!! I love those shows!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page looks wonderful and a perfect colour combination for March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sunshine yellow always looks great! great page x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - as ever. Your pages always show the kits off to their absolute best! You make all the elements look like they were made just for you. Just for this page.

    Seems like March was an entertainment-filled time for you all.

    I've saved you to the board now - where your pages are brightening up the scenery - https://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Thanks as ever for linking up! Enjoy June.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!