Pages

June 12, 2015

My Month in Numbers: May 2015

Happy Friday! I am here today with a new Month in Numbers page created with the (sold out) June This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club.
If you're new here, my Month in Numbers pages are "fake pocket pages" where i summarize our lives with numbers but adhere the cards on cardstock (two advantages: it can go back to back with a regular layout in my 12x12 album and I can configure the cards however I want):
nathalie_Mayinnumbers600_TLNjune2015
As always, I pay attention to the color combo, the balance of cards with and without photos, plus dimension and textures. I loved the full pack of Citrus Bliss ephemera by Pink Paislee!
A few close ups:
DSC_0172
My journaling is printed on the cards by temporarily adhering them on copy paper (great use for washi tape!) and feeding them in my printer. The font I always use is Traveling Typewriter. The citrus theme reminds me of the gorgeous lemons we have been getting from our yard (even though I never mention them on the page).
DSC_0173

Thank you for stopping by today! It's the last day of school for my kids so the air is filled with excitement (and relief for being done!) :)  I wish you a sunny and crafty weekend!

☛ My Month In Numbers is an original idea by Julie Kirk that I have decided to use to document our lives through the year "a la Project Life" (minus the page protectors). You can view all the previous pages here. And you can see all the participants' entries on the Month in Numbers Pinterest board.

6 comments:

  1. I always love your month in numbers layouts! So awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you got the balance just right. its perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Nathalie! I might have to consider this for next year as I do love numbers and lists! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page, the colour combination is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!