Pages

July 09, 2015

Throwback Thursday: 5 years ago... 7 Wonders mini album

Since I have been admiring a lot of mini albums lately, I went back to the archives and found this: Almost to the day, 5 years ago I was making this mini album with a discarded baby boardbook and some Echo Park papers:

The subject was inspired by a challenge to scrap the 7 wonders of your world and I chose to pick 7 places in the world that I would like to visit. I also started each journaling sentence with "I wonder..."

UPDATE: I still love its simple design with the accent on color and I have yet to visit any of those 7 places ;) Where are you dreaming of going?

4 comments:

  1. Love this mini, Nathalie and I love the idea of using an old baby board book! Totally going to steal this idea! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this!!!! Such a great idea!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a mini. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! What a great idea for a mini album!
    Where would I like to go? Australia/New Zealand, Brazil, Italy... but for now, I'll settle for Montreal (we leave on Wednesday!)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!