Today I'd love to share a new double pager in one of my favorite formats: a traditional layout paired with a "fake" pocket page:

Both are created with the September "Skinny Love" kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club. The left page is based on the current sketch challenge over on the Scraptastic Facebook page (also see sketch below):
I used a lot of lovely elements from the Crate Paper Wonder ephemera pack as well as the cutest puffy stickers from Pink Fresh Studios:
Before I go, here is a look at the sketch from Sketch Savvy on which the left page was based:
I hope to have inspired you in some way. As always, if you have any question, feel free to ask them in the comments. Have a lovely weekend!




Fantastic pages, Nathalie, the papers/patterns compliment your photos wonderfully! So love the idea of the faux pocket page so that you're not limited to what goes on the back. Enjoy your weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVEEEEEEEEEEE these!! Awesome photos and colors!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteElle est superbe cette DP! J'aime cette neteté associée à plein de petits détails!
ReplyDeleteBravo Nathalie!! Bisous
I've become a fan of the double page spread where one side is traditional and the other side is pocketesque. Yours look great together. And I like the look of that sketch ...
ReplyDelete