Pages

September 23, 2015

Pocket letter #6

Hello there! Back to school is right behind us and I couldn't resist making a school themed pocket letter with the September This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club:
As always, there are a few goodies behind the pockets (a tea bag behind the "recess" card, a letter being the "hello" card, die-cuts behind another and tabs elsewhere) and here is a look at the making of the "currently" card. It's taped with washi tape on top of the pocket and lifts up to reveal a list (placed inside the pocket):
This great stamp set is also from Scraptastic and is available here. Since I did not have anybody in mind while making this letter, I decided to send it to a randomly chosen follower on Instagram. If you don't want to miss out in the future, you can follow me at anounceofcreativity 

Oh and check out this sneak of the October This Life Noted kit:
Lovely and cosy, isn't it?! 

A bientôt!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable pocket letter, Nathalie, and what a great surprise for one of your IG followers! The sneak of the upcoming kit looks great, I'll have to look into that once it's released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these!!! So cute and whimsical!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!