Pages

October 26, 2015

Love Where You Live mini album

Hello there! I have been meaning to share this here for a while but it seems that Instagram is sucking my time out of blogging... So, I have been invited by Little Paper Projects to contribute to their new class called "Love Where You Live: a celebration of the stuff that makes up life at home"


Format and Supplies

I chose to use 3×4 Project Life type cards with binder rings. In a real “use your stash” fashion, I gathered my supplies beforehand and it ended up being a combination of cards and embellishments from past Scraptastic Club “This Life Noted” kits, parts from the September “Skinny Love” kit (also from Scraptastic) and mini flairs from Feed Your Craft.

Nathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper Projects

Journaling + Writing Stories

You will notice that I use a simple repetitive format for my journaling starting all my sentences with “I love living…” I am planning on doing the same through all the prompts giving continuity to my album.
Nathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper ProjectsNathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper Projects
“I love living in a place where the sun shines so often, a place where it is easy (and safe) to step out and take a walk, a place where you can look up and see a favorite tree, smell favorite bushes, spot amazing clouds right outside the door”

Nathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper ProjectsNathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper Projects

“I love living in a place where we can walk to the store, the library, the post office or the park”Nathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper Projects
Nathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper Projects
“I love living in a place where kids can play outside and where we can enjoy a pool late at night”
Nathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper Projects
“I love living in a place where giant pinecones fall on my doorstep, where we can make lemonade with lemons from our tree, where we can relax and enjoy company on the patio and eat outside when we feel like it”
Nathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper Projects
Nathalie Leonelli's 4x6 Mini Book for Love Where You Live by Little Paper Projects
You can read more about the organization and the building of my album in the class. It is a very inspiring class and it is not too late to join in. You can use code "LoveWhereNathalieLives" when you register to let them now I sent you. Thank you to Little Paper Projects for having me!

PS: As always, I will be happy to answer any questions you might have in the comments :)

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh this book is just gorgeous! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nathalie, your little mini is already packed with so much goodness, just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il est trop génial ton mini Nathalie!!
    Bravo
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm catching up on all your posts Nathalie. i've scrolled up and down this one to look closely at your stunning book. Love your journalling prompt each time and spotting Elise's flair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love all the details in this little mini!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!