Pages

November 11, 2015

Celebrate

Hello friends! Today I am on the Scraptastic blog with a new page created with the beautiful Feels Like Home Main kit only:

When I opened my kit, I fell in love with those exclusive vellum leaves and that's what I grabbed first. I then cut some parts of the Pebbles DIY Home From Me to You paper and chose a few relating to my birthday photo. I layered my photo onto a Pebbles frame from the Ephemera pack included in the kit and arranged everything in a very linear pattern. 
To break said pattern, I added embellishments over "the edges". I love the natural touch added by the cork bow and the wood veneers.
Without the hand stitching you can easily recreate this page in under 30 minutes. 

As last words, I would like to thank all those who served and are serving today in the military, in this country, and abroad. Thank you and Merci!

3 comments:

  1. Fab layout, Nathalie, love your design and those wood embellishments are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the grid design and the bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your colours are so good with those photos ... I like the clean lines of your design and then all the little frills and furbellows :).

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!