Pages

November 13, 2015

You are here (Pinterest inspired)

I just realized that I hadn't shared here this page created for a "Pinterest Monday" post on the Scraptastic Club blog a few days ago...
This was the inspiration piece (by LooseThreadDesign on Etsy):

What inspired me the most was the star shape and all the hand-stitching. I incorporated both on my page:
I used the October Riptide kit and add-on (both out of stock) as well as enamel dots from my stash. I hand stitched around the heart, around the banner piece and created five point stars using the Pretty Little Studio die-cut stars included in the kit as templates.


I am not on Pinterest as often as I used to (you can blame Instagram, again!) but I still love to look for inspiring pins so if you have some to share please let me know in the comments... Unless of course Instagram has taken you away as well! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Très belle page Nathalie
    Je suis sonnée, sous le choc à la vue de ce qui se passe à Paris...comme toi j'imagine
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful page - your colours are so seaside-y, but mostly I love your delicately stitched stars ...

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!