Pages

November 15, 2015

Planner pages: Currently

It's with a heavy heart that I created this spread in my Happy Planner this morning but it was a good reminder to be thankful, help others and LOVE ALL...

Supplies: Scraptastic Club Feels Like Home kit and add-on (sold out) including lots of Pebbles Inc goodies, The Happy Planner from Me And My Big Ideas

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate each and everyone of you ♥︎

3 comments:

  1. These pages so are fresh and pretty - and yes, these are hard days ... I love all these sweet additions, like the bow and the flowers! But you are so right, we must continue to care and reach out :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pages, Nathalie, and a lovely reminder to be thankful. Hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!