Pages

January 25, 2016

2015 Books (with a discount code!)

Happy Monday friends and paper crafters! I have a new page to share with you today! Many of you have been regulars and already know that every year I love to make a page about the books I have read the previous year. You can see all my previous pages HERE.
2015 has been a terrible year for me in terms of my reading... I only managed to read 6 books! As I say in my journaling, I'm blaming Instagram for this shortcoming!

nathalie_2015books_FYCjan2016

I used my November Scraptastic Feels Like Home kit and the most perfect little flair from Feed Your Craft:


This mini flair is part of an excellent set called "Did This" that you can purchase right here. Don't forget to use code nathalie20 at check out to get 20% off your entire order!

Now I need get off social media and start reading more! :P  Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that you always highlight the books you read in the year!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Nathalie! Love your page design, stitching, and of course the topic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page. I will have to check out some of those titles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle est superbe ta page Nathalie!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout and card, Nathalie! I also read a lot less this past year... I blame it on the fact that I got a smart phone. :(

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!