But this year I felt that it was time for me to start something new. I needed a creative change and 2016 is going to be a big year for my family and I... a lot of milestones that I want to document right away. So I decided to start a Project Life album.
I knew that a 12x12 album was going to be way too big for me especially if I was going to switch to weekly spreads so I looked into the 9x12, 6x8 and 6x12 formats (I had eliminated the 8.5x11 early because I didn't like all the horizontal 3x4 pockets). After many hours looking around Instagram and Pinterest, I decided that 6x12 was the way I would go... at least for now!
I was inspired mostly by Marta and Kelly Purkey.
Along with a new project and new format for me, I think I will try on a cleaner, simpler look.
My spreads will mostly be created with my This Life Noted kits from Scraptastic Club and Becky Higgins page protectors Design H... but now I also want a Fuse tool!
So I am sharing my first spread and a bit of my second one... I started with Monday, January 4th because I didn't know what I wanted to do with the cover page or how to handle the 1st to the 3rd of January... I'll figure it out when I have more time!
For now I am excited by this new adventure and I really hope to be able to keep up with it!
I'd love to hear about your plan for 2016 whether you are an old time PLer or a brand new one like me!
A bientôt!



I'm excited to see this new creative endeavor from you Nathalie, your pages looks great! I've often considered dropping to 6x12 for my PL so I'll be looking forward to what you have to share! :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! I can't wait to see what you create with this project!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've certainly captured a very clean light look. I am still mulling over my PL plans for 2016 - have an idea, but not ready to commit.
ReplyDelete