Happy Friday! In case you missed it on the Scraptastic blog this morning, here is a new spread from my Project Life album. I have not been scrapping my weeks in order so this actually covers the first days of the year and was created with the February This Life Noted kit (still available HERE):

I created a contrasting color combination with the pastel blue and yellow and B&W accents. Since this is the first page of my album, I wrote about "Why?" I had decided to do a Project Life album. It's always a good thing to ask yourself (and to include with your memories!)

I am so glad I kept that die-cut card from a year ago! It is perfect here! And, it was fun adding a bit of memorabilia in the form of movie tickets:

And one last look:

Man, do I love this format! :)
A bientôt!
These are fab, Nathalie, love the color scheme!
ReplyDelete