Pages

March 02, 2016

Time to Shell a brate!

It looks like I have been enjoying making cards a lot lately because I have another one to share with you today!
This one was created with the Parrrty Me Hearty collection from Imaginisce and my brand new We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 punch board (for the envelope):


The design is my interpretation of the brand new sketch challenge over on the Imaginisce blog. Check it out and play along before March 31st to win a fabulous Sunny collection pack!

And let's Shell a brate you for being awesome today :) Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and envelope, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est le genre de jeu de mots qui me fait rire toute seule ;)
    Super jolie Nathalie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!