Pages

April 06, 2016

50 and Fabulous

Hello, friends! Yeah, don't tell anyone but the big 5-0 is approaching for me and a lot of my friends too so, I decided to make this card with my March Card kit from Scraptastic Club:

nathalie_50card1200_SCmarch2016

It was fairly easy to make with the beautiful Pink Paislee C'est La Vie background paper (from the 6x6 pad) and the large numbers and tag from the C'est La Vie ephemera pack.

nathalie_50cardcloseup_SCmarch2016

For the confetti, I covered cardstock with gold washi (also in the kit) and punched them (with a border punch).

The result is pretty striking isn't it?

I'll be back in a couple of days to share a new Project Life spread... hope to see you then! ;) Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting you have a big birthday coming up, Nathalie, hope you have some fun things planned! Your card is indeed fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the big '50'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thoroughly modern 50 - I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should frame it as a beautiful souvenir of a fabulous fifty

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!