Pages

May 09, 2016

A Sunny pocket letter

Pocket letters are still my jam :) and I am sharing this one on the Imaginisce blog today:

Hi there! I am back to share a pocket letter celebrating the approach of Summer. I love making, sending and receiving pocket letters but if you are not familiar with them, you can read more about the basics of pocket letters here on my blog. The Imaginisce Sunny collection has so many fun papers and elements that it is perfect for this kind of project!


For three of my pockets I cut down ready-made cards from the  "Good Vibes" paper and the rest was cut from different patterned papers from the collection. You can see many of the goodies I am sending but amongst the stuff you can't see there is a letter to the recipient which is clipped behind the "Hello Sunshine!" card and a tea bag (added after the photo was taken) behind the "4 you" flamingo card:

I created the ribbon clips with American Crafts ribbons and I used my We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch board to create this little coin envelope out of the "Camera Love" paper. It adds interest (and mystery)... what's inside? Sequins and crab die-cuts :)

I hope to have you inspired you to give pocket letters a try! You won't regret it!

Happy crafting!

Supplies: Imaginisce: patterned papers, die-cut shapes, sticker stackers, phrase stickers (Sunny collection); American Crafts: ribbons, Thickers; Simple Stories: enamel dots; Freckled Fawn: washi tape; Staples: paper clips



3 comments:

  1. Oh so many lovely and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too fun, Nathalie! So many bright and cheery bits, but my favorite is the pocket with the little crab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nathalie, I'm playing catch up...again. It's perfect. Love the vibrant fun feel x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!