Pages

May 28, 2016

Project Life: Week 10 and #the100dayproject


Happy weekend friends! I am here to share my third and last spread created with the April This Life Noted kit (and add-on) from Scraptastic Club plus some filler cards I will talk about below. Since I don't always make these spreads chronologically, I went back for this one. I have already shared Week 11 and 12 in previous posts.

For this spread I went with a mint green and light blue elements of the kit and added pops of pink.


I have included a couple of filler cards -the ones with the ampersand and the typewriter- created with papers and embellishments from other Scraptastic kits (card and planner kit).

These homemade Project Life cards are just two of a series I have been posting everyday on my Instagram account since April 19th, the start of #the100dayproject. Launched by @elleluna, it is a free and open project for anyone who wishes to push (or jump-start) their creative practice by creating something everyday. You can view all the cards I have made so far by going to this link (you do not need an Instagram account to view them) or by searching #100PLcardsbyNathalie if you are on IG. It is quite a commitment but I have not missed a day yet!

Here 's one more look at the spread:
Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend (of you are in the US)! Happy crafting to you all!



4 comments:

  1. Bravo Nath! Superbes pages de PL
    Bonne fête des Mamans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages. Hope Papi is on the mend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful spread, Nathalie! That challenge sounds like a fun one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages, Nathalie, and so fun to see how you've been able to incorporate some of the cards you've created for the 100 day Project!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!