Pages

June 04, 2016

All sorts of Sunny cards!

Hi everyone! Today I have a couple of projects created with the Imaginisce Sunny collection to show you. Since I shared them yesterday on the Imaginisce blog and it was National Donut Day I made a donut themed card:

Only using two circle punches and a scallop punch I created the donuts out of patterned papers and cardstock. I also made a matching envelope using my WRMK 1-2-3 punch. I love how the enamel dots look like sprinkles that fell off :)

My second card celebrates the arrival of Summer with the flamingo card from the "Good Vibe" paper:

I picked a bright pink cardstock as the base and then layered a few patterned papers under the flamingo, making banners with a couple of them. The sentiment comes from a strip of "Hello Sunshine" paper. I also added stitching, a button, string and enamel dots for texture and dimension.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have recently been making a lot of pre-made cards for pocket scrapbooking and have been sharing them on my Instagram account (here). These are the ones created with the Sunny collection, maybe they will inspire you to make your own:

My latest (and new favorite) is this shaker card using one of the Sunny sticker stacker:

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I wish you a wonderful, and sunny, weekend :)

Supply List:
Imaginisce patterned papers, sticker stackers, alpha stickers, phrase stickers, ephemera pack (Sunny collection) and enamel dots, American Crafts cardstock and ribbon; Paper Tales tag; Scraptastic Club stamp, misc. paper clip, button, string and other stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable projects, Nathalie, but my favorite is the first card! :) I can't believe I forgot about National Donut Day! ack!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!