Pages

May 21, 2016

Remember

The Imaginisce blog is having a Memorial Day inspiration series and I shared the following projects yesterday. They are an example of how you can create a layout based on a card design:


I first created the card and I was happy to find the perfect papers in the Par-r-rty Me Hearty collection to make a card for a Navy veteran:


Most often, I will create a card after I am done with a layout but here, once I was done with my card, it gave me the inspiration to create an 8.5x11 page following the same design:


I created the same split background (different blue paper from the same collection) and used pretty much the same elements: vellum for the title as I did for the sentiment, a stitched frame, tags and enamel dots.
Here are a few details:

Funny how inspiration can manifest itself. 
I wish you a wonderful Memorial Day weekend if you are here in the US! And remember to thank a Veteran!

Supply List:
Card: Imaginisce patterned papers (Par-r-ty Me Hearty) and enamel dots, Paper Tales tag and charm; Scraptastic Club stamp, Georgia-Pacific cardstock
Layout: Imaginisce patterned papers, American Crafts Thickers (Par-r-rty Me Hearty); Georgia-Pacific cardstock; Studio Calico star sequins, Paper Tales tags, Feed Your Craft mini flair

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Nathalie! Love how you were able to translate your card design into a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these - especially the textured feel of the blue background and that font.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!