Pages

June 06, 2016

Project Life: Hello April!

How about a new pocket spread from my 6x12 album with the May This Life Noted kit? I know it is June already but I work a bit behind in my album...

The left page is the back of my Day in The Life spread which is from this same week. Rather than continuing with small photos, I decided to enlarge a favorite photo from the week. I explained in this post how I get them printed. 

So, it measured 6x12 and I cut it up into 8 equal squares (3x3 in. each). Not much else was needed. The right side features a journaling card from the kit that I fed into my brand new printer (despite my previous one dying on me, I bought another Canon, the Canon MG7720, which I love already) and two cards with photo+journaling created with Picmonkey.

Not only do I love the look of the large photo cut into smaller pieces but it can also be a great solution when you don't have enough photos for the week...

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages, Nathalie, love the pops of yellow and the large photo makes such an awesome impact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The large photo looks fabulous ... I'm going to have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love how you cut up the large photo! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!