Pages

June 17, 2016

Don't worry be happy (May Scraptastic Card Kit)

I am back today sharing more cards! These new ones were created with the May Card kit from Scraptastic Club which is now sold out.


My first card features a beautiful bird paper from Pink Fresh Studio and some layering to bring out the colors of the birds on the rather colorless paper. I pulled the buttons off one of the Pink Paislee dimensional embellishments in the kit to add dimension and machine stitching for texture:
The sentiment was cut from one of the Pink Fresh Studio patterned papers.
My other card is based on a smaller card and envelope set from the kit. I simply added one of the Pink Paislee embellishments on top of my favorite paper and added gold enamel dots from my stash:
Whether you are making cards or something else I hope you’ll have fun with paper this weekend! :) Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Both are just darling, Nathalie! The colors are so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are very lovely! Pink Fresh is so pretty! I believe the pink one is my favorite! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are very lovely! Pink Fresh is so pretty! I believe the pink one is my favorite! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!