Pages

June 29, 2016

I'll always be here for you... (June Scraptastic Card kit)

I just created several cards this afternoon with the new June Card kit from Scraptastic Club. This one came together rather quickly with the help of a sketch and those great ice-cream diecuts:

All the patterned papers included in the kit are from the Elle's Studio Sunny Days collection (6x6 pad) and I love the colors. The sentiment sticker is actually from the May Card kit but you can use any sentiment and shape it like a banner.

As I mentioned earlier, the design is based on a sketch. It is from Sketch N Scrap, see below:


I will be sharing the rest of the cards soon on the Scraptastic Club blog but probably here as well ;)

A bientôt!

4 comments:

  1. What an inspiring and adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! the papers are great and those ice cream die cuts! adorable! thank you for sharing with us at Quick Quotes this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single thing about this card! The ice cream, the sentiment, the colors...perfect! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Nathalie, love the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!