Pages

June 08, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 16

Hello friends! I am back here today with my latest pocket pages created with the May This Life Noted kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club (see the previous post for my first spread with this kit):

It is a new favorite! :) I loved the royal blue cards and elements from the kit, they were perfect for my Week 16 photos! I also added a couple of stickers from the Parker Planner collection, a Becky Higgins chipboard, stamps and alphas from my stash. Here are a few close-ups:



As it is often the case, a lot of photos are from the weekend and that week a lot of outdoor time was had :)

Finally, I have had a few questions on Instagram about the 6x12 album that I use. The album is actually a die-storage album from We R Memory Keepers. It is white on the inside and kraft on the outside. I replaced the die pouches that comes in it with Becky Higgins 6x12 page protectors. I mostly use Design H which is the one you see above.

Never hesitate to leave a question, here in the comments or on my Instagram account.

Merci!

2 comments:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!