I do enjoy being behind (a little bit not too much) in my Project life album because right now, as I am dealing with the start of a new school year at work, it is taking me back to the beginning of Summer :)... this new spread covers the week of June 20th:

It was created, as my two previous spreads, with the July This Life Noted kit but with a softer palette. I also put more stamps to use this time (from the July This Life Noted and Me, Myself and I sets). Plus I picked up some bits and bobs from previous kits...
This week was marked by my oldest getting his driver's license... I found the perfect stamp in the "Me, Myself and I" set plus a die cut from the kit to make this filler card... because it is a big deal!
I purposefully try to have a mix of textures with acrylics, sewing, metal (from staples) and wood veneers. Here's one more look at the pages:
Onto to the end of June now! :) Don't ever hesitate to ask questions if you have any. Thank you for stopping by!



I love your layouts. Your little embellishments are the perfect addition!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout. I really love all the embellishments you used.
ReplyDelete