Pages

September 16, 2016

You did it!

Happy weekend friends! Today I have a special project to share: a 12x12 layout! It's been months since I created a layout! And a 12x12! What prompted this burst of inspiration, you ask? First, my favorite stash of mini-flairs from Feed Your Craft, second some Pink Paislee Fancy Free goodies I have been hoarding for the right photos and finally, the right photos from my son's graduation day :)

I used mini flairs from three different sets: "The best" from the Faves Mini flair set, "You did it!" from the Exclamations set and "Yay!" (which seems to be out of stock).
Don't wait and take advantage of the sale going on today: use code WEVEMOVED at check out and get 15% off your entire order! (ends midnight September 17th) 
The rest of my supplies come from the Fancy Free Paige kit by Pink Paislee. I added texture by hand-stitching the die-cut heart and I love the result! I also added my own enamel dots and dark grey cardstock for the background. It makes the colors pop.
Those "mixed feelings" from my journaling? I still have them today... I am very proud of my eldest and wish him the best but so sad to be dropping him off to college tomorrow!!!  :((((( 

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout. Need to find my scrap booking mojo. It's hiding 😂😂😂🌞

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!