Pages

October 14, 2016

Project Life: Hello July

Hello! Even though I have clearly been neglecting my blog, I am glad to be back today to share new pocket pages with you! I got to work as soon as I received my September This Life Noted kit (which is now sold out) and I love how the colors of this kit worked with my July photos.My favorite spreads in my 6x12 album are the ones with lots of photos and today's are definitely photo heavy. I have only used two journaling cards for each but added fun embellishments directly on the photos.
Here's one more look at the pages:
My next spread has a much cooler feel which seems just right for a page about Alaska! The supplies used here are from different This Life Noted kits (old and new) such as the alpha below or the perfect "Find Your Wild" card:
It is the first time that I am using a panoramic photo in my album, spreading it across two pages and I love the result!
Even though I am a couple months behind I am still very much into this format of documenting our lives. And now that I have been doing it for almost a year, I notice that I have managed to maintain my starting goal of keeping this project rather clean and simple. 

It's almost time to think about next year's project... what are your plans for memory keeping?

Until next time, Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Seeing your PL spreads make me wish I had finished mine!! They are so awesome! And you've been to Alaska? Wow!! That's on our wish list!! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've matched the colours in both spreads beautifully! I'd love to visit Alaska!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!