Pages

November 21, 2016

Project Life: Back to August! (Week 32)

I am jumping back to August in my 6x12 Project Life album! I hope not to confuse you but I figure most of you don't really care about the dates anyways! :)
To make matters even more confusing, I went back to August but I am still using the October This Life Noted kit by Scraptastic! My photos included a lot of outdoors and woods so the kit worked well with them:

And now the close ups:
Just like with the last kit, one of my favorite things to do is to add the exclusive puffy stickers directly on my photos and, just like on my last spread, I used a couple of planner stickers as well. 
I love the way Elise (Feed Your Craft) often does her journaling on torn pieces of paper and this card above was totally inspired by it. I love the way it looks!

Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies: Scraptastic Club (October This Life Noted kit, enamel dots and heart from the September This Life Noted kit, Plan On It stickers), Tim Holtz mini stapler, Amy Tangerine date stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!