Pages

November 14, 2016

Project Life: let's jump to October!

So in my previous post I shared the last of my July pages and since I recently received the October This Life Noted kit (sold out), I decided to jump to October rather than go to August. I have no problem not scrapping in chronological order as long as the pages end up in the right order in the album...

I used three cards from the kit but also made one with the exclusive papers in the October Plan On It kit. In addition I used quite a few planner stickers from that kit. They often coordinate so why not!
I found that the planner stamp set was perfect for pocket scrapbooking as well!

Finally, I am giving away a large bundle of journaling cards and more on my Instagram account anounceofcreativity so make sure to stop by and enter! You have until midnight tonight!

Have a great week my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!