Pages

November 10, 2016

Project Life: Weeks 29, 30 and 31 (Goodbye July!)

Hello! After taking a few deep breaths, I am back today to share a couple new spreads created mostly with the September This Life Noted kit but also some extras from older kits.
Here's Week 29 in my 6x12 album:
The exclusive puffy stickers from the kit have quickly become favorites! I love to add them directly on photos.
A good way to add interest to a card is to mix up word sources. Here I used acrylic, stamping and a sticker:
And yes, those cereal bars from Trader Joe's are delicious! :)
The next spread covers Week 30 and 31. I just did one week on each page because I didn't have much going on (= not enough photos!):
You might notice that I often put two 3x4 cards/photos in a 4x6 slot. If it is right behind a 4x6 photo, I simply adhere the two cards directly on the back of the photo. If it is right behind two other 3x4 cards I then use my Fuse tool to seal the middle of the pocket (making two pockets out of the one 4x6).
And here are a couple close-ups:
And that concludes July in my album! 
Thank you for stopping by! As always, I am happy to answer questions here or on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!