Pages

December 19, 2016

Project Life: Back to school!

Hello, I am back today to share two 6x12 pocket spreads created with the November This Life Noted kit (sold out). I know it is the Holiday season but so what, I am sure I am not the only one scrapping September in December! Am I right?

This first spread highlights one main event from mid-September, my oldest's move to college. I combined cards and embellishments from the November kit with a few older supplies (also from Scraptastic Club):
I used a soft palette due to all the black in my photos but I also added a few black touches such as the  puffy alphas and the small list die-cut.
Just as I write this post, I realize that I forgot to add the stitching that I wanted to do on the side of the tag! You'll have to imagine it and I'll have to go fix that! :)

The second spread actually covers two weeks (one on each side) which is something I have done before and will do again for times when photos/stories are too few.
It was easy to pull a great color combination that went well with my photos from the cards in this kit and I am totally in love, once again, with the exclusive puffy alphas (red this time)!
I embellished with a couple of stickers from my Plan On It kits (the stars and small banner) as well as  older Scraptastic stamps and labels. Labels are my favorite way to add dates... All the journaling was done by feeding my cards in the printer (Remington Noiseless is my go to font)

I think I will be able to finish September and maybe even October this week since I am now on break :) Thank you for stopping by! I always appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!