Pages

January 03, 2017

Project Life: Week 51

Happy New Year to all of you here today! I have not talked about my December documentation for 2016 before but I decided early on to include everything in my regular 6x12 PL album rather than do a separate December Daily this time. I have to say that in the end, it was a good decision. I was more relaxed during the Holidays and nothing felt forced. So with that said, here is the first week I recorded. It covers December 12th to the 18th... it is not very "Holidayish" but that is what I meant by "not being forced"...
I used the Christmas This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic and a couple of embellishments from my stash. Where I live, December is when we really see the signs of Fall, so I liked that the kit's colors went well with my photos.

For the large photo, I printed a 6x8 (at home) and just cut it in four. A little bit of stitching and whole lot of stapling and voila!
Thank you for stopping by! I will be back soon to share some very exciting news! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!