Pages

January 23, 2017

6x8 Travel album with Kellie Stamps

Hello, I am back with a new pocket page but this one is in my smaller (6x8) summer travel album and it features the brand new Kellie Stamps set "Looks like Summer" which just came out today:

This album is an ongoing/unfinished project and I am glad that Kellie's Summer themed set made me go back and work on it! I forgot how fun this format is and how great that summer was :) Revisiting memories is one of the best parts of this hobby!
I love the variety of word stamps and their scale makes them perfect for pocket pages. I had fun stamping them directly on a photo, on a label and journaling card.
 I combined two stamps to create my title card:
Here's one more look at the spread:
Here's a direct link if you wish to order this set: Looks Like Summer but there are a couple of other new releases in the shop worth checking as well!

Supplies: Kellie Stamps "Looks Like Summer" set, Scraptastic Club journaling card and patterned paper, Dear Lizzy puffy sticker, misc. labels and enamel dots

Thank you for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. These look great: the yellow is such a happy colour and pulls your spread together. You are so right about remembering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow really complements your gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!