Pages

January 16, 2017

Project Life: Week 44 and a door closes...

Welcome back! I have a new pocket page to share today. Here's Week 44:
It was created with the December This Life Noted kit by Scraptastic to which I added a couple of planner stickers (also from Scraptastic).
Even though this covers one week, all my photos are from the weekend but I don't mind. I added a fun "Good Things that Happened" list that was prompted by a similar list in my Passion Planner. I like it and hope to include more in future spreads.
Did you see the movie Doctor Strange? As you can see above, I highly recommend it :) 

Now onto my door closing: I have decided to leave my position on the Design Team so this is actually my last project for Scraptastic Club.  It was not easy as I have a long history with this kit club and its owner Jessica. I have been on her team for more than four years! Jessica has always spoiled me and we have gone through a lot of changes together so, before I move on, I would like to send her and Jennie, her DT coordinator extraordinaire, my most heartfelt thank you for everything. I absolutely loved working with you both and I hope that our paths will cross again somewhere somehow! ❤️

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful collection of photos and bits of journalling ... Those blues make me sigh for summer!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!