Pages

February 01, 2017

Cards and more with Gossamer Blue Planner Kit!

Happy February dear friends! I have been playing with paper a lot lately thanks to the new Gossamer Blue kits (available today). They came out with their very first Planner Kit and I loved the exclusives so much that I didn't want to keep them all to myself, hence the idea of using the kit to make cards!

I was dying to send this Mindy Kaling quote to a friend going through tough times, so I made this card for her:

Aren't these exclusive patterned papers amazing?

My next card will be useful because I sometimes forget to call family members on their birthdays (which is a required tradition for my Grandpa!):


And my third one is for Valentine's Day:


Finally, since it is a Planner Kit after all, I decorated my weekly planner spread:


Gossamer Blue Supplies: Planner Kit exclusively for the cards, Planner Kit + Main Kit stamp set for the planner spread
Others: cardstock, twine, paper clip, strings, washi tapes from my stash

Thank you for stopping by! I have more coming so stick around ;)

2 comments:

  1. What a splendid trip of cards! The hot colours go so well together ... And how nice to have bits for your planner too.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!