It was created with a combination of the March Life Pages and Planner kits from Gossamer Blue and a couple of items from the Main kit (alphas).
I used to create so many 12x12 pages not so long ago but now the idea, well mostly the size, frightens me. This is my first attempt in months at making a layout and, even though I felt a bit rusty, the smaller canvas made it less scary and more accessible. It also helps to have inspiring supplies!
If you are wondering, this amazing structure is part of the ancient city of Petra, in Jordan. "The Monastery" as it is called requires a long hike and many steps to get to (especially hard in the Summer, when we went) but, man, was it worth it! It was truly a once in a lifetime trip, hence the reason I will finish this album! One day...
Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate it!
PS: To see more pages from this album, check the "6x8 pocket pages" category on the right hand side >>>



That size LO looks fab and works well with the corresponding pocket page.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea, having full page facing a pocket page - and they complement ewach other so nicely. I like all your little 'bits' around the photo. And I know what you mean about feeling intimidated by larger sizes: I'm finding a Travellers' Notebook size big enough!
ReplyDelete