Pages

March 20, 2017

Project Life 2017: Week 4

Hello and happy Monday! Here is Week 4 in my 6x12 Project Life album:
A regular week for us and a return of the sun after more rain than we have seen in years! The supplies used are from Gossamer Blue March Life Pages kit as well as a couple of items from their Planner kit (washi, stickers and paper).
Just like my last pages, all the journaling was done on my typewriter.
Two tips come to mind:
1/ Use memorabilia to create a card, like I did above
2/ Use photos other than your own. I included a photo sent by family to contrast their weather with ours.

I thank you for stopping by and wish you a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous colours in this spread, and what a good idea to show contrasts in weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je viens de rattraper mon retard sur ton blog et comme toi, j'adore ce format 6x12.
    Il faut dire que tu sais vraiment l'exploiter et chaque composition est aussi belle qu'un tableau...les couleurs, les décos, c'est TOP!
    Tes "combines" sont excellentes.
    (Nous adorions Eisntein Bagels mais ils ont malheureusement fermé la plupart de leurs magasins ici à Chicago)
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty and very colourful. I like the way you've added little bits to the photos ... And weather is always worth recording!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!