Pages

March 17, 2017

The beach is calling and I must go (Kellie Stamps)

So I recently shared this "off-the-page" project on Instagram but if you are not on Instagram, or you don't follow me, here's a look:
First I printed my photo to 8x8 inches, then I stamped the quote directly on it with the excellent new alpha set called "Top Notch" from the Kellie Stamps shop using Brilliance ink in white. 
As you can see below, I pierced the photo following the stamping and then embroidered with different color DMC threads.

I found the frame at Michael's and now it hangs in my scrap area. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Your piercing and stitching is so even! Wow ... I can't believe how long it must have taken to do.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!