Today is reveal day over on the Gossamer Blue website and I will share with you my first project with the April kits. This spread covers Week 5 in my 6x12 project life album:
I used mostly the April Life Pages kit but also a couple of items from the April Planner kit like the title/date card which was done with the exclusive paper and puffy stickers from the Planner kit:
The stamps you see above are from the March Life Pages kit which is still available.
A couple of tips:
1/ Try to include a photo with yourself at least once in each spread (I am constantly aware that the stories are told from my point of view so I try to be somewhere on there as well...)
2/ If the colors in one or two photos clash with the overall look, switch them to black and white before printing them. This trick works 99% of the time (the large black & white photo in this page was mostly royal blue, not good with the rest).
Did you see the movie "Hidden Figures"? I highly recommend it if you haven't!



I do like the way you show us how to make the best of this format - and your tips are very handy too. I forget about the black and white one sometimes. Intrigued by your training day antics!
ReplyDelete