Pages

May 10, 2017

Project Life 2017: Week 8

Hello! I have a new Project Life spread to share today, going back to Week 8 (I don't necessarily scrap them in order):


For this spread, I used the May Scrapbooking kit from Gossamer Blue, plus a couple of journaling cards from the Life Pages kit. I loved the colors of the Main kit and made the cards by simply cutting some of the 12x12 sheets of exclusive patterned papers.

Here are some close ups:
I relied heavily on the die-cuts from the kit to decorate my cards this time. They worked great with my stories.
 I am still using my manual typewriter for my journaling...
 A few extra embellies, a bit of stamping and a touch of stitching finish off the look.

I highly recommend the series "Sneaky Pete" if you have the chance to see it. It is so good!

Per usual, I'll finish with a few tips:
- Get the most out of your labels (I love labels!) by cutting them in half lengthwise and placing them on the edge
- Get the needle and embroidery thread out even for just a few stitches on a card. They will add texture to your spread.
- Combine alpha stamps and small alpha stickers on your cards. You will love the look!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you feel a bit inspired to go put memories in pockets, or to simply play with pretty papers! :)
SaveSave

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!