Pages

May 21, 2017

A Pocket Letter for Laura

Hi there! I am back today to share a new pocket letter! I hadn't done one in a few months and felt the urge to do so, especially after receiving a super sweet card from Laura :)

If you are not yet familiar with pocket letters, you can read more about them in this previous post: Pocket Letters? Jump in on the trend!. For this latest one, I mostly used the pretty May Life Pages kit but also added a couple of papers and elements from the Scrapbooking and the Planner kits (all by Gossamer Blue).
The alpha stamps I used above is a gift to new subscribers (while supplies last). I love its smaller size and I love to combine it with letter stickers. The "Carpe that diem" stamp which I split to fit on a tag is from the set included in the Life Pages kit. 
The first pocket holds a small letter but the others contain little gifts for the recipient, die-cuts, wood veneers, chipboard shapes, enamel dots and page flags but also a washi sampler and a little mint tea bag (hidden behind).

I absolutely love the extra touch brought by the circle stamp above which is from the Scrapbooking kit.





A few tips before I go:
- choose cards from the Life Pages kit that you can trim to fit into pocket letters (2.5x3.5in.). I especially love the ones with quotes.
- cut other papers that match you cards as background for your other pockets
- include an assortment of shapes and materials
- add a few touches on top of the pockets (in addition to inside)
- personalize it if you know who you are sending it too

I hope this inspired you to try Pocket Letters if you haven't yet!
SaveSave

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!