Pages

May 22, 2017

Project Life 2017: Week 9 and 10

Hi there! I didn't mean to be posting two days in a row but it is release day over in the Kellie Stamps shop and I have used three of the new sets on this spread!


The first one I used and seen below is the "Makers gonna Make" set which has this awesome brush stroke stamp and a fun crafty theme. I stamped the brush stroke in white and the word on top of it in black. I really like the effect:


Another first time combo for me was using a manual typewriter with stamping directly on a photo:
I used the brand new alpha set called Anzac Avenue, with black ink above and white ink below.

Finally, and this might be my favorite, I used the Funday Week set to accompany some silly photos of my son:

For the rest of my supplies, I picked the yellow and red from a few of my photos to pull papers, labels and a few embellishments from old stash (and that felt good!).

What do you think of this new release? Which set do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!